It gives me great pleasure to announce that the Lord has led us to host a conference named Healing Mumbai this November 10, 11 and 12 -2011.
Watch the video here:
Our ministry has self-hosted a conference before in Malaysia, but this is the first time that the Lord has led us to do the same in India with the participation of churches in Mumbai.
One night as I sought the Lord, the Holy Spirit showed me how the spirituality of Mumbai was a key ingredient to the spiritual atmosphere in India. And the enemy was seeking to break God’s great work for the city and state. The only way that was possible was if the Church in Mumbai allowed the enemy to enter.
On November 10, 11 and 12, we invite all believers in and around Mumbai to join us in Chembur at the Fine Arts Auditorium at 6.30 pm in seeking God and expecting a visitation from Him. I believe that God desires to give us a breakthrough in our walk with God.
You can be a part of this in a number of ways:
1. Set aside some of your precious time to be a part of these meetings for these three evenings.
2. Share this good news with your church and friends. Call, message, email, tweet, share, stumble, digg, scream, shout; whatever possible, do it all. You can be our voice in the desert that will prepare the way (knowing that we can do only do so much organising from Bangalore).
[Use these images to advertise Healing Mumbai - Facebook profile image, brochure, twitter/blog sidebar]
3. Help organise transport for your friends and church members to get there.
4. Organize a prayer movement for this meeting. Come early at the venue and begin seeking God for a breakthrough. Let us know if u can do this in the comment section.
5. Request your pastors for their support by joining these meetings. Postpone other meetings if necessary. Let us humble ourselves that He may visit us and heal our land.
6. The Lord has asked us to do this and I’m sure He will provide for the same but if the Lord leads you, please take time to sow at the meetings itself.
Now before you roll, share your heart below.
Whether it’s a word of prayer for Mumbai or a word for Mumbai, please share below.
Much love, prayers & anticipation,
Shyju & Tiny