Here are few comment policy and general guidelines we follow at the GTH blog.
- Comments are a sign of who you are and what you stand for, so take care, be kind and make sure to add value. You may question or argue the content, but not attack the writers, nor any other commenters.
- We delete spam and any “irrelevant” links in the comments section.
- Please use a working email address and they are not published on the blog, they may be used to privately contact you if necessary. We do not share or sell your email address, period.
- This blog is “family friendly” and comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by the blog owner and administrator to be rude and offensive, will be edited or deleted.
- All Rights Reserved: The blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor, and/or author reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. They also have the right to block access to any one or group from commenting or from the entire blog.
- You “Hold Harmless” me, any blog post author that writes for this blog. That means you hold all writers and the representatives here on the GTH Blog, harmless of any and all repercussions, damages, or liabilities.
- We do not guarantee a response to your comment!
- You grant us license to use your comment in blog posts, written material, and any other form of publishing. Thanks!
- All trackbacks are welcome and will be treated in-line with our Comments Policy.
- We reserve the right to make changes to this policy at any time.
Now that being said, we love hearing from you and want to do as much as I possibly can to encourage community and conversation here on this blog!
Without our permission: You are encouraged to link to my site or any specific post on this site. You can extract, repost, print, photocopy, these posts, provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2010, Shyju Mathew. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.shyjumathew.com” However you cannot alter, transform, or build upon this work.
With our permission: You will need our written consent to use these blog posts for any commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
Note: If you have some use for my content that is not covered here, please email me.
This my personal blog. The information I provide is on an as-is basis. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this blog and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its use.