Archives For Leaders
Leading for Christ
1. EMAIL* DOES NOT WORK!
Prefer to talk to the person directly eye to eye.
Emails can drag the conflict and can easily be misinterpreted.
*This also applies to texting or any form of social media.
2. HANDLE CONFLICTS QUICKLY
Read, Ephesians 4:25–26
3. ALWAYS ASSUME THE BEST ABOUT THE PEOPLE YOU WORK WITH
Love always assumes the best about someone – always! (Click to tweet this)
4. REMEMBER THAT EMAIL DOES NOT WORK!
5. STOP EXPECTING PEOPLE TO READ YOUR MIND
Well, they should just know that hurt me! NEWS FLASH: THEY DON’T KNOW
6. STOP WAITING FOR THEM TO APPROACH YOU
Read, Matthew 5:23–24
7. NEVER, EVER GO PUBLIC WHEN YOU HAVE NOT EVEN ATTEMPTED TO TALK IN PRIVATE
Read, Matthew 18:15
8. AND FINALLY, DO NOT FORGET THAT EMAIL DOES NOT WORK!
[Adapted from PerryNoble.com]